Nordiq Alberta Governance
Nordiq Alberta is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors elected from our membership. A combination of operating and standing committees have been assembled to make critical decisions and manage the day to day operations of our organization.
- Operating Committees: Technical Committee, Finance Committee
- Standing Committees: Governance Committee, Leadership Committee
Nordiq Alberta’s current bylaws were amended at the 2019 AGM:
- Society Bylaw change: proof of filing – December 2019
- Board member Change: proof of filing – December 2019
- 2019 AGM minutes
- Bylaw amendments – May 2015 AGM
- Committee report to members – May 2015 AGM
- Nordiq Alberta Terms of Reference: Bylaw Review Committee – November 2014
- Society Bylaw Change: proof of filing – October 2015
- Nordiq Alberta Society Bylaws – May 2014 AGM
- Nordiq Alberta Society Bylaws: The Societies Act Application – May 2014
During the 2018/2019 operating season, the Board of Directors developed and approved an 8-year Strategic Plan that sets forward priorities in line with the 2019-2029 Alberta Sport Action Plan.
Each year the staff and Board will develop an annual Business Plan and corresponding year-end report that assists in achieving the objectives of the Strategic Plan.